ఈ రోజు ఈ-మెయిల్ ద్వారా గ్రూప్ ఆఫ్ మినిష్టర్స్ (GOM)కు
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర నిర్మాణాన్ని పురస్కరించుకొని నేను నా సూచనలు పంపాను.
ఆ లేఖా ప్రతిని ఈ క్రింద ప్రచురిస్తున్నాను.
– డా. ఆచార్య ఫణీంద్ర
From: Dr. Acharya Phaneendra Hyderabad
Telugu Poet Dt. 19/10/2013
Sub. : Suggestions for consideration in connection to Formation of Telangana State – Reg.
I, a responsible citizen of India and a responsible human being belonging to Telangana region, hereby request you to kindly understand the reasons behind the popular demand of Telangana State by the people of Telangana region and recommend for a total 10 Districts Telangana State with Hyderabad as its Capital. I also request you to recommend for a complete legal and rightful authority on Hyderabad to only Govt. of Telangana, as per the justified demand of the people of Telangana.
On the other hand, I also request you to kindly consider the following requirements of our brothers ie, the people of Seemandhra region and recommend for release of a handful package for fulfillment of the following justified needs of them.
A. Education and Health Sectors :
- Establishment of a national level Health Centre of the order of AIIMS in Seemandhra region, for Super Specialty Medical facilities and also higher education in the field Medicine for people of Seemandhra region.
- Establishment of a national level educational institution, of the order of IIT or IIM or IISc in Seemandhra region, for top order professional educational facilities for people of Seemandhra region.
- Establishment of a Central University in Seemandhra region, for top order general educational facilities for people of Seemandhra region.
B. Employment and Transport Sectors :
1. Establishment of more No. of National level Public Sectors like BHEL, NTPC and NPCIL in Seemandhra region, to cater the needs of employment of people of Seemandhra region.
2. Establishment of a top order International Airport in Seemandhra region, to cater the needs of employment and improved transport facilities for the people of Seemandhra region.
3. Shifting of Headquarters of South Eastern Railways from Kolkata to Vishakhapatnam to cater the needs of employment and improve the transport facilities for the people of Seemandhra region.
4. Establishment of an International Sea Port at an appropriate sea coast of Seemandhra region, to cater the needs of employment and improved transport facilities for the people of Seemandhra region by sea route.
5. Establishment of an International/ National level Research Institute in Agriculture, of the order like ICRISAT or CRIDA, to cater the needs of employment for the people of Seemandhra region and development of advanced Agricultural technics in Seemandhra region
6. Establishment of a higher capacity Gas power plant, to cater the needs of employment and also electric power of people of Seemandhra region.
7. Establishment of a top order Road transport Organization for Seemandhra region with 100% funds from Govt. of India.
C. Establishment of a new Capital :
1. Establishment of a new Capital for Seemandhra region at an appropriate place and developing the same in the order of a Metro City with 100% funds from Govt. of India.
2. Establishment of a top order Metro transport system in the new Capital, with 100% funds from Govt. of India.
D. Establishment of a Water board in the control of Govt. of India :
Establishment of a Water board in the control of Govt. of India, to do impartial and justified allocation of River Waters between the two bifurcated states ie, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
All the years we, the people of Telangana have been fighting for a separate state of Telangana to enjoy equal rights and status among all, which we were deprived of, in the combined state of Andhra Pradesh. The Self rule in the new state of Telangana will make us to have a better utilization of our own resources to our own benefits and you know Sir, that is what, the Social Justice to the Sons of the Soil. Otherwise we are no way against any people and the people of Seemandhra in particular.
Hence I request you to kindly fulfill the above needs of the people of Seemandhra region and make them happy, so that they can live on their own merit and status in their real own State, which also existed as Andhra State during 1953 – 1956.
“SARVE JANAAH SUKHINO BHAVANTU”